A ceremony

As I reveal the pages of the book to you, I am so grateful for this time together. For this moment to gather ourselves, to understand the book, and recognise the task at hand - its weight and its importance. The birth of a new Heart of the City of London no less! In many ways, each and every moment of my rather long life has been leading me right up to this very moment. 

As much as I value right now, my mind often drifts to the 15th of October. The day of The Hunt itself. You’ll move through the city, hunting and searching and we can meet each other! I’ll be there physically and digitally there too, on your phone. I’ll be sending messages to guide you through the city, to ask questions, give challenges and clues and to help reveal all the heart and the book have to tell you. 

I hope you’re able to join us, to hunt together. There will, of course, be a winner - a person who makes it to the end, and who best finds the place of the Heart and the shape of the Heart. That person will become our new custodian. 

Beyond this, we all need to be there to see the new Heart of the city into our world. At the end of The Hunt on the 15th, around 6pm, there will be a ceremony. In an incredibly secret and magnificent location, a place of power... 

There we’ll find the heart’s custodian, and celebrate as the new Heart comes into being. We’ll say goodbye to the city as it was, as it goes, and hello to the new Heart as it joins us. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Many hands (dragons and humans too)

Waking up

More than meets the eye