Waking up

This morning I woke up as a human. I know you’re all used to it by now, waking up as humans, but it’s been a long time since I woke up as one. 

I’m not used to being so small and stiff, and tired! Are humans always this tired, all the time? 


While my awakening in human form was surprising and a little disconcerting, there was no mystery. There is only one reason why I could have been locked into human form: 


A new heart of the City of London is being born. 


The new heart of the city will need someone to act as a guardian for it, as its custodian. That person will almost definitely be one of you, one of the people reading this. My mission is to find that person, the new custodian to the heart of the city. 


My name is Clessa Peltier. 


And today, I call the hunt for the new heart of the city.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Many hands (dragons and humans too)

The book, complete